Why Choose Pampered Pets Resort? What sets us apart?
In 2010 you, our clients nominated us through Dogs Life Magazine and The Pet Industry Association of Australia as an entrant to Dogs Life – Peoples Award, “Best Boarding Service, 2010”. We accepted your nomination and submitted a bid document.
The bid document outlined our legal compliance, business planning and financial management practices, daily operations, human resource management and training policies and procedures, 5 year business plan and work place safety procedures.
Pampered Pets is a licensed facility through the Adelaide Hills Council for 45 dogs and 34 cats. We are monitored by the Council, Health Department, Environmental Protection Agency and the The Pet Industry Association of Australia.
This means that the highest standards are adhered to, making your companion’s holiday at Pampered Pets Resort a happy, healthy and safe experience.
The most important reason for choosing Pampered Pets Resort is so you can go on holidays with confidence. Read what our clients say about us.
Our qualified staff have the knowledge and skills to provide professional care and together with their genuine love of dogs and cats they are committed to our guest’s wellbeing.
- The Pet Industry Association of Australia provides ongoing professional development and regular updates on industry issues that affect our business and the care of your companions
- The PIAA National Code of Practise and Code of Ethics are quality standards for the operation of businesses in the Pet Industry supply chain. The Code sets standards that exceed current regulatory requirements
- PIAA members must be Vet Audited businesses to maintain their membership. The PIAA Vet Audit is a concise snap shot report on our business premises. It needs to be conducted by a practising Veterinarian on an annual basis
The Vet Audit gives our business an ongoing health check, ensures that facilities and standards are maintained to a high standard and identifies issues that may need addressing.
- Pampered Pets Resort is one of only two Vet Audited Boarding Facilities in South Australia
- 12 Years’ experience within the Pet Industry
- Live on site
- Person to person interaction in building strong relationships with customers, Guests, employees and suppliers
- Respond to challenges in a timely manner with flexibility unlike larger more structured businesses
Making us one of the closest boarding facilities to the Adelaide City Centre, saving you valuable time and keeping us close to all facilities required for your pets health and welfare.
Our Kennel and Cattery both have Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning for your companions all year round comfort. Warm in winter and cool in summer.
Offering an Al A Carte Menu with minimum to no added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives where possible.
One of the things we enjoy when on holidays is good quality food. Pampered Pets Resort offers quality foods for your pets delight and for their health and wellbeing.
Yappy Hours are available with your consent and under strict supervision for social guests in our care. These social butterflies can mix with others of the same energy level, play with toys, chat with friends or splash about in the pool. Yappy Hour is one of the highlights of their holidays.
Although not groomers, it is our pleasure to send your companion home clean, dry and smelling a treat. All dogs holidaying for 5 nights or more receive a complimentary Hydro Bath using the highest quality shampoos and conditioners together with a heated blow wave and brush to stimulate your companion’s scalp, remove dry and dead hair and promote a healthy glossy coat.
In the unlikely event your companion requires veterinary attention we would contact your own vet first, however if they are unavailable or the matter is urgent we have our own vet on call for 24 hour assistance and your peace of mind
For the comfort and health of your companion
No appointment required for drop off or pick up during our reception hours
We accept Cash, Cheque, Visa & Mastercard