Fees & Charges
Our all-inclusive rates are structured to give your companion the highest quality care that you expect and that they deserve. All prices are inclusive of GST.
We charge per Calendar day, from the day of check in, no matter what time you check in
High Seasons are Long Week Ends, School Holidays, Easter and Christmas
Low Season is any other time than High Season
All reservations are charged at the boarding rate applicable for the actual days of boarding.
Our daily charge is determined by your companion’s weight
|0 to 10kg||11 to 25kg||26 to 40kg||40kg Plus|
Low Season $18.00 per calendar day per cat
High Season $21.00 per calendar day per cat
Additional Fees & Charges
- $2.00 per day surcharge for Entire Males over 6 months old
- $10.00 per booking surcharge for maintenance of Personal Belonging (excludes Medicines & Medicated Foods)
- $100.00 surcharge for picking up and dropping off outside of advertised office hours
- $25.00 Cancellation Fee on High Season Deposits
- Vaccinations are a passport to a healthy, happy and social Boarding Kennel and Pampered Pets Resort deems them as essential
- All Boarding Dogs require a current C5 Vaccination and
all Cats require a current F3 Vaccination (we do not accept dogs or cats with Holistic Vaccinations)
- A vaccination must be administered no later than 2 weeks prior to boarding. Please do not leave it to the last minute.
- Please bring current Vaccination Certificates for your boarding companions on the day of check-in.
- All personal items need to be freshly laundered, had a tick and flea rinse and be appropriately labelled kennel use
- All Medication is required to be in original packaging with clear written instructions and in greater quantity than required for your companions holiday.
- An $8.00 charge will be made for documenting, maintaining, cleaning and keeping track of personal belongs being left with your pet. This charge does not apply to medicated diets or medicines
Fleas and Worms
All boarders are required to have been treated for fleas and worms prior to boarding. If bringing personal items please ensure they too have had a tick and flea rinse as fleas predominately live in bedding
Collars, Leads & Cat Baskets
Dogs need to be on collar and leads on arrival and departure.
Cats need to be in Carry Baskets on arrival and departure.
Puppies & Kittens
We do not board puppies under 4 months and kittens under 3 months of age