Why Choose Us?
Why Choose Pampered Pets Resort for your companion’s holiday? What sets us apart?
- Member of the Pet Industry Association of Australia (PIAA) since 2007
This means we have access to ongoing professional development and regular updates on industry issues that affect our business and the care of your companions.
- Pampered Pets Resort follows the PIAA Code of Practice
The PIAA National Code of Practice and Code of Ethics are quality standards for the operation of businesses in the pet industry supply chain. The Code sets standards that exceed current regulatory requirements.
- Pampered Pets Resort is a National Award winning business
In 2010 you, our clients nominated us through Dogs Life Magazine and The Pet Industry Association of Australia as an entrant to Dogs Life – Peoples Award, “Best Boarding Service, 2010”. We accepted your nomination and submitted a bid document.
The bid document outlined our legal compliance, business planning and financial management practices, daily operations, human resource management and training policies and procedures, 5 year business plan and work place safety procedures.
The bid document was then sent to Sydney to join the other entrants for judging.
The judging process included a mystery shopper and call enquiry, compliance’s were checked and the winner notified where they could attended a Gala Night in Sydney. The announcement made and a trophy presented at the annual Pet Industry Association of Australia conference dinner.
- We are a Licensed Facility
Pampered Pets Resort is a licensed facility through the Adelaide Hills Council and is monitored by the Council together with the Health Department, Environmental Protection Agency and The Pet Industry Association of Australia.
This means that the highest standards are adhered to, making your companion’s holiday at Pampered Pets Resort a happy, healthy and safe experience.
- The most important reason for choosing Pampered Pets Resort is so you can go on holidays with confidence. Read what our clients say about us.
- Owner/Managers with 10 years experience and who live on site
- Air conditioned for your pets comfort – Warm in Winter and cool in Summer
- Half an hour from Adelaide CBD – This makes us one of the closest Boarding facilities to the Adelaide City Center
- Extensive opening hours – No appointment required for drop off or pick up during our reception hours
- Multiple payment options – For your convenience we accept Cash, Cheque, Visa & Mastercard
- Suites are maintained throughout the day – For the comfort and health of your companion
- Super Premium foods supplied – Pro Plan, Royal Canine, Black Hawk, Tucker Time, BARF and much more
- We exceed the industry’s Code of Practice in relation to our cat and dog suite sizes
- Playtime is included in the boarding charge – Yappy Hour is available with your consent and under strict supervision for the small social fluffies who are in our care. These social butterflies can mix with others of the same energy level, play with toys, chat with friends or splash about in the pool. This is one of the highlights of their holidays
- On call Veterinarian – In the unlikely event your companion requires veterinary attention we would contact your own vet first, however if they are unavailable or the matter is urgent we have our own vet on call for 24 hour assistance and your peace of mind
- Complimentary Hydro Bath & brush on Departure – Although not groomers, it is our pleasure to send your companion home clean, dry and smelling a treat. All dogs holidaying for 5 nights or more receive a complimentary Hydro Bath using the highest quality shampoos and conditioners together with a heated blow wave and brush to stimulate our companion’s scalp, remove dry and dead hair and promote a healthy glossy coat.
- We meet all our legal compliance obligations